T-3A marine air horn
Kahlenberg Chimetone T-3A
The Kahlenberg Chimetone T-3A offers the same performance as the T-2 air horn but is offered with triple projectors in a triangular configuration. It can be installed with an optional M-300 masthead light.
The fundamental frequencies are 208Hz, 261Hz and 311Hz (the lower the frequency, the lower the tone of the sound). It achieves a sound pressure level (SPL) of 135dB (1/3 Octave @ 1m).
The Kahlenberg Chimetone T-3A air horn is sturdily built out of spun brass and cast bronze ready for a lifetime’s service. Triple chrome plate or white powdercoat and other options are offered for this unit which, excluding the optional light, measures 537mm x 467mm x 476mm (21.1in x 18.4in x 18.8in) and weighs 34kg (75lb).
Air Consumption is 52 CFM at 100psi (25 l/s at 7 bar). The T-3A Air Horn can cope with wide variance in air pressure, from 100-250psi (7-17bar). Optional regulators can be used for higher pressure sources.
There is an option for directly manifolded manual/solenoid valves and air strainer.
Listen to the Kahlenberg T-3A marine air horn
Model T-3A Chimetone features
- Vessel length – 20-75m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish (White Powdercoat/Gold PVD/Black Chrome Optional)
- Fundamental Frequency – 311, 261, and 208 Hz
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1m) – 135 dB
- Air Consumption – 52 C.F.M. @ 100 p.s.i., 25 l/s @ 7 bar
- Air Pressure Required – 100 to 250 p.s.i., 7 to 17 bar
- Material – Cast Bronze and Spun Brass
- Net weight – 75 lb, 34 kg
- Dimensions – 21.25in x 18.5in x 19in (540mm x 470mm x 483mm) (dimensions without optional light)