T-2 marine air horn
Kahlenberg Chimetone T-2
The Kahlenberg Chimetone T-2 Air Horn presents a mighty force of three large bore trumpets tuned to fundamental frequencies of 208Hz, 261Hz and 311Hz (the lower the frequency, the lower the tone of the sound). It achieves a stunning SPL of 135dB (1/3 Octave @ 1m). It meets IMO requirements for leisure yacht and commercial vessels up to 75m (246ft) and offers robust construction in cast bronze and spun brass.
The Kahlenberg Chimetone T-2 air horn is sturdily built out of spun brass and cast bronze ready for a lifetime’s service. Triple chrome plate or white powdercoat and other options equally complement the low profile design which measures 565mm x 569mm x 306mm (22.2in x 22.4in x 12in) and weighs 34kg (75lb).
Air Consumption is 56 CFM at 100psi (27 l/s at 7 bar). The T-2 air horn can cope with wide variance in air pressure, from 100-250psi (7-17bar). Optional regulators can be used for higher pressure sources.
There is an option for directly manifolded manual/solenoid valves and air strainer.
Listen to the Kahlenberg T-2 marine air horn
Model T-2 Chimetone features
- Vessel length – 20-75m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish (White Powdercoat/Gold PVD/Black Chrome Optional)
- Fundamental Frequency – 212, 265, 349 Hz
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1m) – 131 dB
- Air Consumption – 42 C.F.M. @ 100 p.s.i., 20 l/s @ 7 bar
- Air Pressure Required – 100 to 250 p.s.i., 7 to 17 bar
- Material – Cast Bronze and Spun Brass
- Net weight – 54 lb, 24.5 kg
- Dimensions – 22.25in x 22.5in x 12in (565mm x 569mm x 306mm)