T-1 marine air horn
Kahlenberg Chimetone T-1
The Kahlenberg Chimetone T-1 air horn presents three trumpets in a triangular array. They are tuned to the fundamental frequencies of 375Hz, 322Hz, and 252Hz and the sound pressure level is 132dB (1/3 Octave @ 1m). It provides long term reliable service, a distinctive tone and meets IMO requirements for leisure yacht and commercial vessels up to 75m (246ft).
The Kahlenberg Chimetone T-1 air horn can cope with wide variance in air pressure, from 100-250psi (7-17bar). Optional regulators can be used for higher pressure sources. Air Consumption is 35 CFM at 100psi (17 l/s at 7 bar).
Like its siblings, the T-1 Air Horn is constructed from spun brass and cast bronze. It can be supplied in triple plated chrome or optional white powdercoat. It measures 470mm x 349mm x330mm (18.5in x 13.75in x 13in) and weighs 10kg (23lb).
There is an option for directly manifolded manual/solenoid valves and air strainer.
Listen to the Kahlenberg T-1 marine air horn
Model T-1 Chimetone features
- Vessel length – 20-75m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish (White Powdercoat/Gold PVD/Black Chrome Optional)
- Fundamental Frequency – 375, 322, and 252 Hz
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1 Metre) – 132 dB
- Air Consumption – 35 C.F.M. @ 100 p.s.i., 17 l/s @ 7 bar
- Air Pressure Required – 100 to 250 p.s.i., 7 to 17 bar
- Material – Cast Bronze and Spun Brass
- Net weight – 23 lb, 10 kg.
- Dimensions – 18.5in x 13.75in x 13in (470mm x 349mm x 330mm)