T-0A marine air horn
LOA up to 20m
Kahlenberg Zero Series T-0A
The Zero Series offers all the style and performance you’d expect from Kahlenberg’s renowned large vessel air horns, but in a size suitable for yachts, motorboats and small commercial vessels up to 20m (66ft) in length. Despite its superyacht styled triple air horn format, the Kahlenberg T-0A marine air horn is optimised for low air consumption, with a small form factor and guaranteed IMO ColReg compliance. Offered in a choice of durable finishes.
The top-of-the-range Kahlenberg Zero Series T-0A triple air horn operates at 254Hz, 295Hz and 322Hz to ensure that your motor yacht or sailing vessel is noticed, audibly and visually. The total length is the same as the D-0A, at 576mm. The Zero Series T-0A operates at air pressure levels from 50psi to 200psi and requires 21.5 CFM at 100psi.
Ruggedly constructed out of cast bronze and spun brass for ultimate durability and long service.
Listen to the Kahlenberg T-0A marine air horn
Model T-0A features
- Vessel length – < 20m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish or TGIC Sky White or Military Grey Powdercoat
- Frequency – 322, 295, & 254 Hz
- S.P.L. Output – 131.2 dB (A) @ 1 Metre
- Air Consumption – 21.5 C.F.M., 10 l/s
- Operating Pressure – 50 to 200 p.s.i. (3.5 to 14 bar)
- Material – Bronze and Cast Brass
- Net weight – 16 lb, 7.25 kg