S-330-DVM-H heated marine air horn
The Kahlenberg S-330-DVM-H marine air horn provides a fully IMO compliant and ABS certified sound signal for commercial vessels up to 75m (246ft) with a heater for extreme conditions, all in a very compact package with the same benefits of the purpose-designed Kahlenberg S-330 air horn.
The Kahlenberg S-330-DVM-H features a heated operating valve offering dual electric operation with a manual override to provide for redundancy, enhancing crew and vessel safety.
The S-300-DVM-H’s heater is watertight and thermostatically controlled. It operates on 24VDC and 120VAC or 230VAC.
The finish of the horn is TGIC sky white powdercoat and it can safely operate down to -4°C. The S-300-DVM can be mounted to vertical or horizontal surfaces.
The S-330-DVM-H is an extremely attractive proposition for vessels where weight and space saving is a consideration or where a compact IMO compliant back-up whistle to the vessel’s main sound signal is required.
As with all Kahlenberg sound signals the S-330 is built in quality materials – spun brass and cast bronze, with a special alloy diaphragm. Its seamless bell avoids corrosion trap issues.
Because of the choice of design and materials you can expect extremely long and reliable service.
An unheated version of the Kahlenberg S-330 air horn is available.
Listen to the Kahlenberg S-330 marine air horn-DVM-H
Model S-330-DVM-H features
- Vessel length – 20-75m
- Heated? – Yes
- Finish – TGIC Sky White or Military Grey Powdercoat
- Control Voltage – Manual pull, 230 or 120 VAC, and 24VDC
- SPL (Loudness) on Total – 136 ± 1 dBA @ 1 meter
- SPL (Loudness) 1/3 Octave – 131.9 dB @ 1 meter
- Fundamental Frequency – 330 Hz
- Air Consumption – 4.2l/sec [9 SCFM] on 7 bars [100 psi]
- Air Pressure Required – 5.2 to 40 bar (75 to 580 p.s.i.)
- IMO Audibility Range – 1nm
- Voltage and Consumption – Control
- Heater – 20 Watts A.C.
- Operating Temperature – -4°C to +80°C [25°F to +176°F]
- Material – Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Bracket
- Net weight – 5 kg (12 lb)
Kahlenberg air horn compressors
Kahlenberg sound signal controllers
Recommended related itemsP449-25 24V air compressor | P449-26 12V air compressor
M-126 push button horn switch | M-313 push button horn switch | M-314 bulkhead mount push button horn switch | M-522 sound signal controller
WL-11720 all round white morse light | M-100 air strainer and moisture trap | Air strainer | Manual whistle pull