Q-4-474 marine air horn
Kahlenberg Chimetone Q-4-474
The Kahlenberg Chimetone Q-4-474 offers the same powerful and distinctive performance as the Q-4 but in a low profile array. It is perfect for the larger superyacht and commercial ship 75m+ size segment, with the bass projector tuned to a deep 106Hz. IMO compliant, suitable for all vessels up to 200m (246ft) overall length and available in a variety of finishes.
The Kahlenberg Chimetone Q-4-474 is a four-projector marine air horn constructed entirely out of cast bronze and brass. It offers a deep, sonorous bass trumpet at 106Hz, plus 134Hz, 171Hz and 220Hz to provide a harmonic, highly effective sound signal for larger superyachts and ships.
Finished with the finest quality duplex nickel chrome plating, or in other finishes such as bare metal, the Q-4-474 is heavily engineered, virtually maintenance free and can operate over a very wide range of air pressure, for adaption to ship supply.
Listen to the Kahlenberg Q-4-474 marine air horn
Model Q-4-474 Chimetone features
- Vessel length – 75-200m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Chrome, white powercoat optional
- Fundamental Frequency – 106, 134, 171, 220 Hz
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1 Metre) – 138 dB
- Air Consumption – 237.6 c.f.m. (112 l/s) @ 150 p.s.i. (10 bar)
- Air Pressure Required – 100 to 250 p.s.i. (7 to 17 bar)
- Control – External manual/solenoid operating valve
- Material – Cast Bronze and Brass
- Net weight – 280lb (127 kg)
- Dimensions – 37in x 45in x 14in (940mm x 1143mm x 356mm)
Kahlenberg air horn compressors
Kahlenberg sound signal controllers
Recommended related itemsM-313 push button horn switch | M-314 bulkhead mount push button horn switch | M-512 sound signal controller | M-611 sound signal controller
M-300 chrome whistle light | M-101 air strainer and moisture trap | V-152L 3/4in electric solenoid and manual valve kit| V-152 3/4in electric solenoid kit