F-3 marine air horn
Kahlenberg Chimetone F-3
The Kahlenberg Chimetone F-3 air horn is the perfect choice for superyacht owners seeking a large marine sound signal array with big performance and a look to grace any mast. Like all models in this range the F-3 is tested to be IMO compliant and suitable for all vessels up to 75m (246ft) overall length.
The Kahlenberg F-3 air horn features fundamental frequencies of 142Hz, 174Hz, 208Hz, 247Hz and 283Hz to create a powerful yet tuneful chord that will provide instant recognition when you enter port, or safely alert those around you in poor visibility or emergencies. Test the sound clip (right) to hear the F-3 in action.
The Kahlenberg Chimetone F-3 air horn is sturdily built out of spun brass and cast bronze for completely robust and virtually maintenance free service. Triple chrome plate or optional white powdercoat and other options are offered for this model.
Can be equipped with the optional M-300 masthead light in chrome.
Listen to the Kahlenberg F-3 marine air horn
Model F-3 Chimetone features
- Vessel length – 20-75m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish (White Powdercoat/Gold PVD/Black Chrome Optional)
- Fundamental Frequency – 283, 247, 208, 174, and 142 Hz
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1 Meter) – 136 dB
- Air Consumption – 84 C.F.M. @ 100 p.s.i., 31 l/s @ 7 bar
- Air Pressure Required – 100 to 250 p.s.i., 7 to 17 bar
- Material – Cast Bronze and Spun Brass
- Net weight – 114lb, 52 kg.
- Dimensions – 30in x 25.5in x 25.75in (762mm x 673mm x 654mm) – simensions without optional light