Kahlenberg D-330 marine air horn
The Kahlenberg D-330 twin trumpet air horn provides remarkable IMO certified performance for vessels up to 75m (246ft) in length, in a lightweight and compact package.
This size also means that it requires a very modest air supply, making minimal demand on onboard systems or requiring a very small standalone compressor set.
The Kahlenberg D-330 marine air horn is robustly engineered in cast bronze and spun brass. It can be supplied in a variety of finishes including Kahlenberg’s durable chrome plate, or TGIC sky white powder coat.
Listen to the Kahlenberg D-330 marine air horn
Model D-330 features
- Vessel length – 20-75m
- Heated? – No
- Finish – Kahlenberg Chrome Plate Finish or TGIC Sky White or Military Grey Powdercoat
- Fundamental Frequency – 330 and 280 Hz
- S.P.L. (1/3 Octave @ 1 Meter) – 133 dB
- S.P.L. (dB(A)) – 136 dB
- Air Consumption – 18 C.F.M. @ 100 p.s.i., 8.4 l/s @ 7 bar
- Air Pressure Required – 50 to 200 p.s.i., 3.5 to 14 bar
- Material – Cast Bronze and Spun Brass
- Net weight – 9 lb, 4.3 kg