The new Kahlenberg M-522C Sound Signal and Light Controller provides automated sound and light signals according to IMO and SOLAS requirements in a user friendly format. The M-522C controls multiple horns or whistles and a morse light' it can also be configured to work with external alarm systems and sound surveillance systems.
The M-511C not only automatically sounds the appropriate signal for restricted visibility requirements under Rule 35 of the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, 1972 (COLREGs), but also performs manoeuvring codes, a danger code and general alarm as well as offering a standard 'at-will' button. It completely frees the skipper, master or watch from remembering the frequency of sound signals, leaving them able to fully focus on the safety of their boat or ship.
The features of the M-522C include:
- Rugged construction to marine standards
- Generates IMO ColReg Rule 35 restricted visibility signals
- Generates IMO ColReg Rule 34 manoeuvring code signals
- Produces SOLAS General Emergency Alarm and Abandon Ship Codes via external push buttons
- Features on command and automatic control of all connected horns and lights
- Multiple M-522C controllers can be linked together
- Illuminated and dimmable display
- Watertight to IP65
- Switching capacity 2A each AC or DC
- Mute connection for external sound surveillance systems
- Connects to any external push buttons
The Kahlenberg M-522C Sound Signal Controller is available in 8V-30V DC and 100-240V 50Hz-60HzAC versions. It can be flush-mounted or bulkhead-mounted