M-522 sound and light signal controller
The new M-522 sound and light controller improves safety by producing the automatic sound and light signals required by IMO and SOLAS. It is operated by a clearly annotated and easy to use robust control fascia.
The Kahlenberg M-522 is robustly constructed and can be flush or console mounted. It produces automated restricted visibility codes, manoeuvring codes, general alarm, and abandon ship codes per IMO and SOLAS requirements.
The M-522 controls multiple horns and morse lights, and can be configured for use with external alarm systems and sound surveillance systems to suit the needs of almost any arrangement of a ship’s systems.
- Ruggedly constructed to withstand the harsh marine environment
- Generates IMO Navigation Rule 35 Automated Signals for Restricted Visibility (40, 60, 90, 120 second cycle times)
- Generates IMO Navigation Rule 34 Manoeuvring Codes
- At-Will and Automatic Control of all connected devices (horns, morse light)
- Produces SOLAS General Emergency Alarm and Abandon Ship Codes with external push buttons
- Mute connection for external Sound Surveillance Systems
- Connects to any external device push buttons
- Integrates with External Alarm Systems
- Multiple M-522 Units can be connected for control from multiple locations onboard
- Illuminated, Dimmable Display
Signal Controller Model M-522 features
- Power Source Required – 100-240 V.A.C. 50/60 Hz AND/OR 8-30 V.D.C., 0.5A
- Switching Capacity of Outputs – A.C. or D.C., 2A maximum each
- Operating Temperature – -40C to 85C (-40F to 176F)
- Ingress Protection – IP65 enclosure and bezel
- Finish – Hardcoat black anodized